Custom Countertop Installation in DE & Southeastern PA
Are your countertops looking worse for wear? Do you have faded spots, scratches, stains, or are you just sick of the current style in your kitchen? If you have answered yes to any these questions, you may want to consider installing custom countertops in your home.
Many homeowners in the area transform their kitchen with custom countertops. If this is you, our team will meet with you for a design consultation to discuss what style you are looking for and what surface will suit your needs best.
Our team is recognized as one of the best remodeling teams in the area, we can help you transform the look of your kitchen. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Custom Countertop Choices from B&B Contracting
Customer countertops are a great choice if you have an awkward fitting layout that standard countertops won’t work for, or if you are looking for a standout piece in your kitchen.
Custom countertops are designed to fit perfectly in your space. Once a design has been decided on, the countertops are then cut to precise measurements to make sure they fit in your kitchen perfectly. The team at B&B Contracting can help you with any shape or design you want. We offer custom countertops in a range of materials that offer different advantages and aesthetics.
Our custom countertop materials include:
- Quartz – Scratch and stain resistant and low maintenance make quartz a great option for any kitchen or bathroom surface.
- Marble – Marble countertops are very low maintenance and add a touch of elegance and style to your kitchen.
- Granite – Popular amongst many homeowners granite is a long lasting material that is easy to keep clean and is resistant to bacteria. Custom granite countertops are unique in that there are no two pieces of granite that are alike.
- Ceramic – Easy to care for and easy to change up to suit any design, ceramic countertops are the perfect choice for custom countertops.
- Engineered Stone – Heat resistant, bacteria resistant and incredibly strong, engineered stone countertops bring a unique look to your countertops.
- Wood – One wood is sealed it creates a countertop that is bacteria resistant and heat resistant. It also brings a warm look to a kitchen that can’t be replicated with any other style of countertops.
- Concrete – Heavy duty concrete countertops come in many different colors and styles, allowing you to get the exact look you want in your kitchen.
If you are looking for a different material of style for your countertops, just give us a call. We specialize in custom countertop installation in Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania, from drawing up a design to complete installation services, the team at B&B contracting are here to help you get the kitchen of your dreams.
We offer custom countertop installation in:
Call for Your Free Installation Quote Today
Contact our team of renovation experts today for your free custom countertop installation quote. Our team of design experts can help you find the perfect choice to suit your unique needs and your kitchens new design.